How to plan your first-year costs
- Calculate costs specific to you using our online cost calculator. Add up the total for tuition, books, and living costs.
- Download and complete our year-long budget-planning worksheet. (This worksheet is for your own reference only.)
- Let our Enrolment Services Advisors (Vancouver) and Student Services and Financial Support (Okanagan) help you and your and family develop a financial plan. If you’d like to schedule a financial advising appointment, contact us.
- See our fees and dues dates for important fee deadlines.
- If you’re an international student and you wish to pay your UBC fees in your home currency, you’re encouraged to do so. Our international funds transfer method allows you to lock into an exchange rate for 72 hours, during which time you can transfer funds to UBC via Western Union Business Solutions.
- Budget-planning worksheet
- 94 KB PDF
- Download this fillable PDF template
This is where you can calculate your financial plan and find your program’s tuition.
Try as many options as you want. The numbers will be updated each time you click the Calculate button. All fees and costs are current estimates and are based on a first-year full course load. If you are pursuing a Bachelor + Master of Management dual degree, you’ll need to add $1,480.50 (Canadian citizens and permanent residents of Canada) or $2,249.90 (international students) to your first-year tuition total below.
Fees, including tuition, program, course, special, and student society fees, are approved by the Board of Governors following consultation with students and are subject to change. Student fees for 2018 Summer and Winter Sessions have already been approved.
Fees last updated June 2018.